Title: 얼마나 좋길래
Also known as: How Much Love
* Kim Ji Hoon as Suh Dong Soo
* Yeo Woon Kye as Dong Soo’s grandmother
* Jun In Taek as Suh Pil Do (father)
* Sin Ju A as Suh Jae Hee (sister)
* Moon Ji Yoon as Suh Dong Suk (brother)
* Jo Yeo Jung as Lee Sun Joo
* Kim Young Chul as Lee Man Bok (father)
* Kim Bo Yeon as Sun Joo’s mother
* Yoon Se Ah as Lee Hae Joo (sister)
* Kim Ji Young as Man Bok’s sister
* Jung Chan as Oh Hyung Chul
* Go Doo Shim as Hyung Chul’s mother
* Do Yi Sung as Oh Soo Chul (brother)
* Ha Jae Sook as Ah Ra (nightclub manager)
* Maeng Sang Hoon as Ha Sun Jung
This drama told a love story of a rich girl, Sun Joo and a poor guy, Dong Soo.
Although Sun Joo and Dong Soo loved each other very much but they had to go through difficulties because of the old grudge between their families and the rage of Sun Joo’s ex boyfriend, Hyung Chul who vowed to revenge after Sun Joo left him for Dong Soo on their wedding day.
My Comment :
It was Kim Ji Hoon who made me interested to have a go with this drama. However, since tearjerker drama is not my favorite drama, I don’t really like this one too. For me, Sun Joo and Dong Soo’s love story was a bit cheesy despite the great chemistry between Kim Ji Hoon and Jo Yeo Jung. Luckily, there were other couples in this drama with their more entertaining and funny love stories. The couples were Soo Chul (Hyung Chul’s younger brother) – Hae Joo (Sun Joo’s younger sister) and Dong Suk (Dong Soo’s younger brother)-Ah Ra (his manager in the nightclub).
Hyung Chul and Jae Hee (Dong Soo’s younger sister)’s love story was nice as well. Although Hyung Chul’s character was so annoying at first as he insisted not to let Sun Joo’s go and plotted to take revenge to Dong Soo but later he became a good person when he fell in love with Jae Hee. In the end, it’s a happy ending for everybody.
Soo Chul and Hae Joo
Dong Suk-Ah Ra
Hyung Chul and Jae Hee
The OST :[L/D][4Shared]